Hotmail Hesabım Çalındı Nasıl Geri Alabilirim ? Ayrıntılı Anlatım

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

onur936

Üye
merhaba arkadaşlar affınıza sığınarak bişey sorucam :)
forumda nasıl yeni konu açabilirim? mesaj gönderiyorum tamam ama konu açamıyorum ayrıntılı olarak yazarsanız sevinirim :)

Yadeller44

Üye
Ya bunların hepsini yapıyorum bana gelen Cevap ise
Greetings

This is an automatic response designed to ensure your question gets to the correct support agents as quickly as possible.

The support form you used, is designed to assist customers with issues directly related to the MSN.com Home page and My MSN. We have found that the majority of customers that select the MSN.com homepage support form, actually have a question about another product. Because different MSN and Windows Live properties have distinct and separate support teams, and because we cannot transfer support requests from one team to another, it is important that your question be directed to the correct support team.

Please review each of the following options and select the most appropriate section. Most of these links provide a support form and links to the FAQ and online help for that product. Submitting your question to the correct group will ensure the quickest resolution to your problem.

My MSN version 10
To enrich your user experience through new features, functionality and design, MSN is currently migrating all existing My MSN users to the new My MSN. An earlier phase of this migration allowed users to try the new My MSN in a beta form while returning to their original My MSN page if they so chose. However, production has recently progressed to the point where we are now able to release the latest My MSN to all of our users. As a result, current My MSN users will, over the coming weeks, be migrated to the new My MSN permanently.

Live Messenger
Please contactMessenger support by going to

Live Hotmail
For problems related to Hotmail contact their support team using the following link:

Windows Live ID
If you are having problems with Windows Live ID, or problems logging into and a MSN or Live product (including problems logging into MSN.com or MyMSN), contact the Live ID support team by going to

Windows and/or Internet Explorer
For questions related to Windows or Internet Explorer, please contact Microsoft support at:
. Follow the link to the product your question relates to.

For MSN dialup service issues contact
For assistance with your MSN dialup service, please got to , Sign in and select "MSN Dial-up Internet Access" under the subscribed services section.

For other MSN or Live support issues

For other MSN or Windows Live properties go to or and select the product of interest

MSN.com/My MSN
Finally, if your question directly relates to the MSN.com Homepage or My MSN, then simply reply to this email and one of our support agents will contact you within 24 hours.

Thank you for contacting MSN.com Technical Support

Bu şekilde ne demek istediğini anlamadım YARDIM EDİN LÜTFEN MSN gitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yardım edinnnnnnnnnnnnn.

--------------- Ekleme ---------------

Yokmu Bana yardım edecek msn gitti ya yardım edin Lütfen

m.alp

Üye
çalışma var diyo bu strateji olmuyooooo

furkan3842

furkan3842

Üye
Evet çok güzel çok beğendim güzel

_enqin_

_enqin_

Üye
güzel konuya denk gelmişsin

BktsBcr

BktsBcr

Üye
çok yararlı bir bilgi, Türkçe dil desteği veriyolar sanırım:hmmm

Nedved

Nedved

Emekli Yönetici
    Konu Sahibi
Vermezlerse ben burdayım. :)

malatyateam44

Üye
helal be SAOL bende maLATYALIYTIM ;=

Nedved

Nedved

Emekli Yönetici
    Konu Sahibi
Rica ederim toprağım. :oke:

malatyateam44

Üye
eywallah

mrvv18

Üye
çooook teşekkürler sayenizde adresimi 24 saat dolmadan kurtardım. Ayrıca sayfa Türkçe de olabiliyor

ozqesed

Üye
güzel bi paylaşım olmuş ama bazı bilgileri hatırlamıorum o zaman nasıl olcak :S

Nedved

Nedved

Emekli Yönetici
    Konu Sahibi
Hatırladığın kadar yaz.Hepsini yazmak zorunda değilsin zaten.Senin olduğuna inandıklarında geri vereceklerdir.

by berk

by berk

Üye
eyvallah

Paranoya

Paranoya

Üye
güzel anlatım olmuş ilk defa gördüm bu tür bi yazı .

Nedved

Nedved

Emekli Yönetici
    Konu Sahibi
İlklerin adresiyiz. :naughty:

Furkan1103

Furkan1103

Üye
tskler paylasımın ıcın dostum

modembaba

Üye
çalan o kadarda ya gizli sorunu değiştirmesin o kadar birine rastlarsanız doğru çözüm ama o çalan kimse yakınınızdaki biridir yoksa hack de çalınan msn nin gizli sorusu dahi bütün bilgileri değişir arkadaşım..+ Çalınan msn almak içinde hotmail destek ile görüşüp para ile satın almaktır...

Clapton

Clapton

Üye
Facebook Hesap Güvenliği için internette bolca hackleme programı olan Hotmail değil Gmail, Yahoo gibi siteleri tercih edin.

Üst Alt