Facebook Messenger for Symbian

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Niqen

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Facebook Messenger for Symbian
Is there any working application that supports Facebook Messenger on Symbian?
Nimbuzz, fChat, Nokia Social, do not work.

• Beğen
Tepkiler: Jan

Karacaahmet1993

Karacaahmet1993

Kapalı Hesap
Didnt you look at"Symbian^3 Sosyal Ağlar / Sohbet / E-posta" section?
Maybe you can find that app or like that app.

Niqen

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Of course I looked. fBrowser from KOONOOZ is ok. But there is no sound notification of the message. What is the most important. It is likely that I am wrong and there is some acting app that has it.

Karacaahmet1993

Karacaahmet1993

Kapalı Hesap
It seems you want an app that have notification sound.
But I dont suppose there is app like you want.Because supporting of Symbian has ended

Son düzenleme:
Karacaahmet1993

Karacaahmet1993

Kapalı Hesap
I am looking for you an app.Its facebook lite came my mind.Maybe it has notification sounds.Did you try Facebook lite?
Edit Dont try facebook lite.It similar other facebook apps.
Try Slick app.My 603 isnt on me.If it could become on me,I could try Slick instead of you.But now my Android phone is on me.

There is a question in my mind.Are you English?

Son düzenleme:

Niqen

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Which app that is facebook lite? Because there are several. No, I'm not English.
Slick v.0.74 - Error

IMO instant messenger v.1.0.7 - Error There is probably no newer version.

I have just checked and tested Facebook Lite 8.0.4.jar. There is no sound of notifications. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

• Beğen
Tepkiler: MAERKEK
Karacaahmet1993

Karacaahmet1993

Kapalı Hesap
Which app that is facebook lite? Because there are several. No, I'm not English.
Slick v.0.74 - Error

IMO instant messenger v.1.0.7 - Error There is probably no newer version.

I have just checked and tested Facebook Lite 8.0.4.jar. There is no sound of notifications. Unless I'm doing something wrong.
Dont understand wrongly but thing youre doing wrong is you look for facebook app with notification sound to Symbian phone.I love symbian phones much too.But real is that unluckily

• Beğen
Tepkiler: MAERKEK

Üst Alt