OldBooth Premium 2010 resimde stil yap

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
edim1979

edim1979

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
OldBooth Premium 2010 resimde stil yap

• $1.99
  • Category:
  • Updated:Aug 09, 2010
  • Current Version:4.3
  • 10.7 MB
  • Language:English
  • Seller:Piotr Bialkowski
  • © GetApp

• Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity

Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:

17 Ratings
All Versions:

Back to the past with OldBooth. Over 60 fun masks to play with.
Have you ever wondered what you'd have looked like in another era? How about your friends?
Be a lady from 20s or a funky hairy hippie. Now you can turn into in the fastest way ever.

Send it to friends and make them smile, use it as avatar and share it with family, or even set to your contacts. We find it's really addictive and makes everyone laugh.

Have fun.

"I laugh out loud even when I'm by myself!"

"Easy to use with great results. Very well done - funny as hell."

"I would say that it is the application that makes people more jealous of my iPhone!"

"Everyone I know has now been 'OldBoothed'"

"Impressive how well this app works and even more impressive just how funny its results are!"

"Great app! Probably the best I've downloaded."

What's New In Version 4.3

Fixed bug with 20s masks invisible when bought. Now you can all use masks you've already bought again.

iPhone Screenshots

Customer Reviews

Both hilarious and amazing

by Process Reliability Okay, I'm making a lot of enemies with this. I'm sinking all my friends' faces into the masks and backdrops and coming up with some really funny stuff. Looks 100% authentic. For anyone who thinks the sample images were photoshopped I can tell you after figuring out how to resize, reshade, flip and rotate the faces that you don't know what you're talking about. If you don't have the patience to play with it then just read the "help" menu and figure everything out in 10 seconds. Really awesome app. Love it!

NEED PEOPLE OF COLOR!!!

by app addict 23 I am African America female and there are NO masks I can use even with the upgrade. You should provide a clear warning so people of color don't waste their money.

4/20 update: lowered rating to 1 star because there are STILL no people of color and you removed one of the contrast options so it is even MORE difficult to match the pale masks! So disappointing and insulting. I am telling everyone I know to boycot this app!! 

Chuckles Galore!

by App Store Super to use with children and friends. Clearly some more faces are a must, perhaps children's designs? Best, Steve.

noble2004

noble2004

Üye
mukemmel bır paylasım..

edim1979

edim1979

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Iyi kullanımlar arkadaşım

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Üst Alt