Momento App’s 1st Anniversary: Free Momento+ Download (2-5 Ocak arası ücretsiz)

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

MomentoCamera

MomentoCamera

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Momento App’s 1st Anniversary: Free Momento+ Download (2-5 Ocak arası ücretsiz)
Hi Everyone, How are you? We have good news! :)
In celebration of Momento’s 1st Anniversary, Madina Technologies is giving everyone the opportunity to download Momento+ for free. Momento+ is the premium version of Momento – the best photo editing application on Windows Phone to capture your special moments. This offer is for 3 days only, from January 2-4, 2015. Throughout the 3 days, Madina Technologies is running a creative photo campaign on twitter using Momento with the hashtag #HappyBirthdayMomento.

Momento
For those who are fond of capturing moments and enjoy editing photos, Momento App allows users to add different details to their photos to portray the ambience of each particular moment. Users will also find various filter effects, frames, and over 250 stickers that they can add to their captured moments. Photos that have been edited can be saved to users’ mobile phones or OneDrive, which later enables them to be sent through various social media networks. Currently, Momento already supports 11 languages including English, Indonesian, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Italian, German, and Mandarin.

Throughout its one-year journey, Momento has reached over 1.5 million users and is awarded the best photo editing application in more than 20 countries. Momento has also won several competitions including Winner of Vserv App Competition Indonesia 2014, Runner-Up of Microsoft Imagine Cup Indonesia 2014, and Runner-Up of Nokia Imagin8 Mission Worldwide.

Momento+ App is able to run on all types of Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8.1. Momento+ is available for download on Windows Phone Store:

• Beğen
Tepkiler: 4MaGuS, erndrdyk, nigzes1907 ve 7 diğerleri

bulutsuzgece

bulutsuzgece

Üye
1. yıldönümü nedeniyle Momento+ uygulaması ücretsiz olarak indirmeye sunulmuş.
Bu fırsat sadece 3 gün için geçerliymiş.
2-5 Ocak tarihleri arasında Momento+ uygulamasını ücretsiz olarak indirebilirsiniz.

Thanks @MomentoCamera :oke:

• Beğen
Tepkiler: MomentoCamera, erndrdyk, Esendağlı ve 1 kişi daha
Sensation

Sensation

Emekli Yönetici
Paylaşmıştık ama :tebessüm: olsun:kıskıs:

kimbilir_01

kimbilir_01

Üye
Uleee yabancı geliştiricilerde foruma gelmeye başladı :) Ms den de birileri gelirse yakında iyi olur galiba :) yerliymiş ya la :(

• Beğen
Tepkiler: pirenuri, erndrdyk ve Rainesto

Emre

Üye
nice :)

• Beğen
Tepkiler: erndrdyk
Serhan

Serhan

Üye
I prefer Momento to Nokia Camera :)
Thanks , good app :oke:

• Beğen
Tepkiler: erndrdyk ve Rainesto

ErenMSC

Üye
Üye yabancı :) Welcome Forum

Son düzenleme:
  • Beğen
Tepkiler: erndrdyk
suyunsesi

suyunsesi

Üye
Şimdi ben mi İngilizce yazayım O mu Türkçe yazsın? ;)

• Beğen
Tepkiler: Rock Ve Roll, 4MaGuS ve erndrdyk
pirenuri

pirenuri

Üye
Yalnız böyle yabancı kaynaklı bir geliştiricinin maxicep.com forumuna bu haberi yazması iki tarafın da büyüklüğünü gösterir

MomentoCamera

MomentoCamera

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Üye yabancı :) Welcome Forum
Thanks for the greeting! :)
teşekkür ederim
1. yıldönümü nedeniyle Momento+ uygulaması ücretsiz olarak indirmeye sunulmuş.
Bu fırsat sadece 3 gün için geçerliymiş.
2-5 Ocak tarihleri arasında Momento+ uygulamasını ücretsiz olarak indirebilirsiniz.

Thanks @MomentoCamera :oke:
Thanks a lot for the translation! :)So sorry I'm not write in turkish.

• Beğen
Tepkiler: Rainesto
kimbilir_01

kimbilir_01

Üye
Benim Alman kaynanatörüme dediğim gibi" benle konuşmak istiyorsan Türkçe öğren". :sirit:

• Beğen
Tepkiler: ogzhnoTr
dücane

dücane

Üye
Really good job I gave you 5 stars cause I was looking for an app like this... And I like it really much !
By the way it is great to see developers like you in turkish forums promoting and offering their apps for free...
I hope you will get the attention you deserve...
Thank you, have a nice day

MomentoCamera

MomentoCamera

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Really good job I gave you 5 stars cause I was looking for an app like this... And I like it really much !
By the way it is great to see developers like you in turkish forums promoting and offering their apps for free...
I hope you will get the attention you deserve...
Thank you, have a nice day
Thank you very much :)

ogzhnoTr

ogzhnoTr

Üye
  • Beğen
Tepkiler: Serhan

Üst Alt