HP DeskJet 2710 Printer Review

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

ömer talat katı

ömer talat katı

Konu Sahibi
HP DeskJet 2710 Printer Review
Those who do not want to read can watch the video.

I bought the device from BİM discount market on 19.03.2021.
In this Artics'le, ı will review the HP deskjet 2710 printer. I bought the device from BİM discount market for 350 liras or 48 dollar. The same device came to 190 liras 3 months ago. I donated my old Canon printer to the school where ı was taught.

The device has a relatively beautiful design and relatively High quality material. Even if ı say good quality, don't expect much. The tray of the device takes approximately 80 pages.
The printer's Control panel is Very simple and has a relatively touch-like button design.

The device comes with setup cartridges. So a cartridge expense is waiting for you.
The color and colorless printouts ı received from the device are Very clear and High quality. I did not expect such a good result. My recommendation is to GET medium quality printouts. Prints a High-quality page in 12 minutes because the sharpness of the poor quality is Lost. You didn't hear it wrong for 12 minutes.
The scanner feature also works Very Fast. A medium quality offer is completed in 30 seconds.
Thank you for reading.

Son düzenleme:
  • Beğen
Tepkiler: MAERKEK ve M.F.E

M.F.E

Üye
A video review would be great if anyone is interested in this printer.

MAERKEK

MAERKEK

Very beatiful think. This printer very succesful

gonyalı

gonyalı

Üye
Help turkiş
Turkiş help
Wrayt no andırstend
TErcümesi: Anlamadım yazılanları. Türkçe yazın diyom.
İngilizce bilgim bu ka

ömer talat katı

ömer talat katı

Konu Sahibi
Help turkiş
Turkiş help
Wrayt no andırstend
TErcümesi: Anlamadım yazılanları. Türkçe yazın diyom.
İngilizce bilgim bu ka
peki : )

• Beğen
Tepkiler: gonyalı

Üst Alt