Facebook Easter Egg Sürprizi :)

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

drasahin

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Facebook Easter Egg Sürprizi :)
merhaba arkadaşlar,

yabancı bir internet sitesinden facebook'un easter egg'ini gördüm...

facebook'un açıklarının yazıldığı bölüme "I LOVE YOU" yazıp gönderdiğinizde
e-mail adresinize sizin adınıza hazırlanmış kartpostal tarzı bir animasyon geliyor.

önceki yıllarda sprite'ın acımasız gerçeklerde yaptığı "tescilli internet çapkını sertifikası" gibi bir şey bu.

umarım beğenirsiniz ;)

adresinden önce "yes"e tıklayın. sonra seçenekleri "other"a getirin. mesaj bölümüne "I LOVE YOU" yazın ve

"SUBMIT"e basıp gönderin.

submit'e bir kere basmanız yeterli. "BAŞARILI" yazan ekran geldiğinde o ekrana tıklamadan yeniden "SUBMIT"e

basarsanız veya ard arda basarsanız bir sürü "I LOVE YOU" mesajı gönderilecek ama birden fazla kartpostal gelir

mi ben denemedim :D

bafrali046

bafrali046

Üye
Hiçbişe olmuo ben denedim böyle bi mail geldi

Hi,

Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with our site.

If you are reporting a security vulnerability, we will respond to your report as soon as possible. Otherwise, please continue reading for assistance.

If your account or a friend's account is sending out suspicious links, please refer to the "Take Action" section on the following page for ways to properly report this activity:

To report abuse, please use the proper "Report" link that appears next to many pieces of content on the site. You may also report another user by using the "Report/Block" link that appears at the bottom of a user's profile page. If this does not resolve the issue, we suggest that you block the person by listing his or her name in the "Blocking People" box that appears at the bottom of the Privacy page.

For solutions to technical issues, answers to common questions, and feedback from other Facebook users, please visit our Help Center here:

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

The Facebook Team

pasa1980

pasa1980

Üye
bos seylerle ugrsıp duruyolar :) helse ne olacakki

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Üst Alt