başka bir gezegende yaşasaydınız rütbeniz ne olurdu merak ediyorsanız

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
edim1979

edim1979

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
başka bir gezegende yaşasaydınız rütbeniz ne olurdu merak ediyorsanız

• $0.99
  • Category:
  • Updated: Aug 20, 2009
  • Current Version: 1.0.1
  • 3.7 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: NBC Universal, Inc.
  • ©2009, Syfy. All rights reserved

• Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity

Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.0 or later

Customer Ratings

Current Version:

Friends. Family. Coworkers. Everyone around you has one thing in common: They might be a frakking cylon.

With the iPhone Cylon Detector, you will know the truth.

Just snap a picture of them with your iPhone or use a stored image from your camera roll in the “Photos” section on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Drag and size the “face outline” provided until it matches the eyes and face size of your subject. Select either “Scan Male” or “Scan Female” and testing will commence.

In just moments your subject’s face will appear in a classic Battlestar Galactica scene along with the verdict: CYLON or HUMAN.

Once you know the truth you can save the results to your iPhone or iPod Touch’s Photos app, send them to a friend or download them to your computer.

What's New in Version 1.0.1

performance enhancements

iPhone Screenshots

Customer Reviews

DO NOT GET IF YOU DIDNT FINISH THE SHOW

by Ryan Espin This app spoiled for me one of the best surprises of the show. Finish the series before you get this app.

Fast & Entertaining

by IndySuperPhone A fairly simple, yet entertaining app. Well designed and worth two bucks. It does raise an interesting question, however: if my wife and daughter are both human, but I'm a Cylon...should I test the mailman?

Needs an update - BAD

by ZeFu UPDATE: The latest update seems to have fixed this. Upgrading rating to 4 stars.

The 'Take New Photo' option doesn't work on the new 3G S phones. This app should be free if they decide not to fix it.

• Beğen
Tepkiler: cptalperen

cptalperen

cptalperen

Üye
:D:D çok ilginç saolasın :D

edim1979

edim1979

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Iyi eylenceler

OğuzcanAbi

Üye
:ehe
komik :D
MİŞŞŞ

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Üst Alt