$29.99 SlingPlayer Mobile

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
edim1979

edim1979

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
$29.99 SlingPlayer Mobile

• $29.99
  • Category:
  • Updated: Feb 15, 2010
  • Current Version: 1.2
  • 9.8 MB
  • Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
  • Seller: Sling Media
  • © 2009 Sling Media

• Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
  • Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
  • Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
  • Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
  • Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
  • Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
  • Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
  • Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence

Watch and control your home TV and DVR on your iPhone or iPod touch!

When connected over 3G or Wi-Fi to a Slingbox SOLO, PRO, or PRO-HD (Slingboxes sold separately), the award winning SlingPlayer Mobile software will play anything you can see on your TV at home on your iPhone or iPod touch. Now you can change channels, control your DVR and watch your favorite shows right on your phone. View and control video sources such as:

-Cable set-top box and DVR
-Satellite set-top box and DVR
-Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
-Basic cable
-Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
-Tivo
-Apple TV
-Home security cameras

You already pay for great content at home. Why settle for other iPhone TV applications that only offer a limited selection of content when you can enjoy everything that’s on real TV? Once you see the quality of the viewing experience, you’ll know why SlingPlayer Mobile won Best of Show at Macworld 2009. Get SlingPlayer Mobile and a Slingbox* and turn your iPhone or iPod touch into your home TV. To learn more about Slingbox visit .

*The Slingbox Classic, AV, and TUNER are not supported for use with SlingPlayer Mobile on the iPhone and iPod touch, although they may stream with some configurations. To take advantage of our special upgrade offer, please visit .

What's New in Version 1.2

3G streaming enabled

iPhone Screenshots

Customer Reviews

App looks good, AT&T not so much

by bigjohn333 Further testing required, but so far so good... AT&T, one question for you... How is it perfectly acceptable for me to run Slingplayer off my Samsung Blackjack over 3G but not ok for me to do the same on the iPhone? Same network, same app, double standard.

no 3G support

by nikolaos.h $29.99 and no 3G support
;-(

No 3G Support = Pathetic

by Likuidm5 Really - AT&T really screwed us with this one .. After all the waiting, a crippled program for $30 ... I had SlingPlayer Mobile over 3G on my Motorola Q 3 years ago

kemal21

kemal21

Üye
teşekkürler

edim1979

edim1979

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Iyi kullanımlar arkadaşım

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Üst Alt