Samsung note 4 ultra güç tasarruf modunda takılı kaldı çıkamıyorum yardım...

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

mavizeybek

mavizeybek

Üye
    Konu Sahibi
Samsung note 4 ultra güç tasarruf modunda takılı kaldı çıkamıyorum yardım...
arkadaşlar merhabalar telefonumu ultra güç tasarruf moduna almıştım normalde ayarlar kısmından çıkış butonu olur fakat yok telefon siyah beyaz kaldı ve facebook internet mesajlar ve telefon dışında hiçbir özelliğini kullanamıyorum telefona reset attım bataryayı çıkardım sim kartı çıkarttım güvenli modda açıp kapadım yine değişen bir şey yok...

Acemi bir kullanıcı da değilim başına gelipte fabrika ayarlarına döndermeden kurtaran var mı bu durumu tecrübelerinizi paylaşırsanız gerçekten sevinirim...

-Andromeda-

-Andromeda-

Üye
Ultra güç tasarrufu aktif diye bir bildirim var mı ? Yoksa kolay touch wiz arayüzüne geçmiş renkler devre dışı bırakılmış gibi saçma bir tahmin yürütücem, çok ilginç bir durum

enaa_881

enaa_881

Üye
I solved that problem for my self ...
Cuz you accidentally choosed wrong launcher, you will have to change it again.
1) Go to apps and long press Google app
2)Then drag it to "app info"
3) Press "Launch as default" then choose "Delete default"
4)Then go back and press "Force Stop"
This steps helped me to solved my problem :)

kardeş yabancı sitenin birinde böyle bi çözüm yazmışlar bi dene istersen
OK, so i found another option if the previous one did not work for you.

Step 1) On your home screen, click the apps icon. This is the icon that shows all your application in a listing format.

Step 2) Hold down on the google app (or your current home screen app) as if you were going to place the icon on the home screen. Instead of placing the application on your home screen, drag it to the section that says "app info". The application info screen opens.

Step 3) Click on "MORE" on the top right section of the screen and choose "Uninstall updates". A pop up window shows up to confirm. Click "UNINSTALL"

Step 4) Back on the application info screen, click on "FORCE STOP". Confirm the pop up window.

Step 5) Back on the application info window screen, click the "Storage" bar that reads how many "MB of internal storage used". Click " CLEAR CACHE" and confirm.

Step 6) Back on the application info window click "Set as default" and select "CLEAR DEFAULTS" and confirm. (this may be disabled by now).

Attend to go back to your home screen by pressing the home button. If you did not go back to your original "Ultra Power Save Mode" Samsung home screen, try restarting your phone.

Slide down the notification bar, and the option to "Turn off U. Power Safe" should be available.

This process worked for me, so I really hope it helps you too.

Force stopping the application alone did not worked.

ve böyle bi çözüm

Misafir - 597136

Düzeldi mi acaba

abdayd

Üye
ben çözdüm. muhtemelen nova launcher gibi bir launcher kullanıyorsunuz. nova ayarlarına girip. varsayılan launcher olarak samsung secerseniz sorun cozuluyor.

Üst Alt