Offscreen Chessboard Touch v1.20 S60v5/S^3 SymbianOS9.x Signed

• 2 Kasım 2010
  • 2482 Okunma
  • 2 Cevap

Konu Durumu:
Daha fazla cevap için açık değil.
  1. < Resmi açmak için tıklayın >

Play Classic Chessboard game using a virtual chessboard for two. Use Chessboard for chess tournament with friends. Set the duration of the game by rotating the dial of the chess clock at the start. Game assists game play by enforcing the rules.

Yazan: Sensation

Offscreen Chessboard Touch v1.20 S60v5/S^3 SymbianOS9.x Signed İndir

2. daha ii bi satranç olabilir
    saolasın paylaşıum içn

3. Before you purchase or achat R4 3DS card, you need to look first for a reliable online dealer. R4 3DS and R4i 3DS card looking for Nintendo Perceptible Link Reliability is a explanation issue when buying R4i 3DS Supercard postal card online. That is because there are so many online vendors today that dispose of cloned bourgeoning R4 cards. R4 3DS and R4i 3DS visiting-card for Nintendo 3DS DSi, DS. R4 3DS card is also called R4i SDHC 3DS card. R4i SDHC White Placing an order for your R4 3DS postcard is easy. You simply necessary to send the point in a effective shopping cart. You can pay pro your command after you substantiate out the product. R4i 3DS card is also called R4i Gold 3DS card. Other 3DS card: Acekard 2i, Supercard, M3i Zero, R4i-Gold 3DS, TT 3DS. buy m3i zero

Konu Durumu:
Daha fazla cevap için açık değil.
Yüklüyor...
24/09/2018 - 10:16